What we do.
Commercial Property Management
AMS manages a wide range of commercial property from retail shops to industrial warehousing and office buildings. We take care of your investment. We look after all the minute detail of owning a commercial property, so that you don’t have to.
You are at an advantage when AMS Property manages your commercial property, because we work with ANY sales agent from ANY real estate company. Because we don’t offer our own sales and leasing you are not obliged to use our agents. We have the autonomy to work with any agent from any company on your behalf. This means you get further exposure to the market exactly when you need it.
When we manage your commercial property expect:
- seamless management
- a maximised return on your investment
- independent sales and leasing advice and support
As your facilities manager we help organise the day to day hard operations of your business or club, paying special attention to the premises. We oversee many different aspects of the operations from managing vendors and contractors to arranging for maintenance and looking for new ways to lower costs.
We are responsible for complying to all local and state safety requirements, facility inspections and security of the premises.
Maintenance is one of the most important priorities for us and includes the building, premises and any equipment located on the property. We make sure these are properly maintained and kept in good working order.
We negotiate contracts with clients and vendors who work on club/company property. We can obtain bids for service from different providers to make sure your club/company is receiving maximum benefit for the money that is being spent. We can draft and review any necessary contracts and then make sure the work is completed on time and according to the contracted agreement.
A large part of our facilities management is managing operational costs. We search for ways to cut costs while adequately maintaining the business premises. We create a budget for expenditure and work throughout the year to keep costs within the budgeted amount, making adjustments on an emergency basis.
When we manage your facilities, expect:
- attention to detail
- outstanding service beyond compliance
- swift problem solving
Allan is our project manager and he endeavours to deliver every project on time within budget and scope. His outstanding business skills, management, budgeting and analysis are an asset to any project.
Allan gets the best out of the people and projects that he oversees and thrives when he is planning projects and working with project teams.
He is skilled at all aspects of project management including:
- Coordinating internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Ensuring that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Ensuring resource availability and allocation
- Development of a detailed project plan to track progress
- Using appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs
- Measuring project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques
- Reporting and escalating to management as needed
- Managing the relationship between the client and all stakeholders
- Performing risk management to minimise project risks
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with third parties/vendors
- Creating and maintaining comprehensive project documentation
When Allan is your project manager expect:
- detailed communications
- consistent and reliable reporting
- decisive action
- clear deadlines